- Minimum $50 deposit to open
- No service charge if $100 balance is maintained
- Children under 18 will not be assessed a service charge
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and added to the account.
- A statement of account activity will be mailed quarterly to the customer.
- Accounts with direct deposit or ATM activity will receive a monthly statement
- Transfers to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, computer transfer, check, draft, debit card (point-of-sale) or similar order to third parties, are limited to six per calendar month.
- The account can be linked to an InFirst Bank checking account for overdraft protection. Third party transfer limits apply. See any branch employee for terms and conditions.
Our Market Area