Stay close to your accounts with Smartwatch Banking on your Apple or Android watch. With our Smartwatch Banking App, you can securely check your balances, view recent transactions, and receive pushed alerts
How to install apps on your Apple Watch
Press the Digital Crown to see the Home screen.
Open then tap App Store.
Tap Search to find apps. Using Scribble or Dictation, Search ‘InFirst Bank’
- Tap an app to see its description, ratings and reviews, screenshots, release notes, and more.
- Tap get or the cloud icon to download
- When prompted, double-click the side button to download and install the app.
When you download an app on your watch that you haven't downloaded before, it automatically appears on your iPhone. To manage this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap iTunes & App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, turn Apps on or off.
How to use your iPhone to manage your watch apps
- Open the Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to the app that you want to add or remove. Apps that you already installed appear in the “Installed on Apple Watch” section. Apps that you can install appear in the Available Apps section.
- To add the InFirst Bank app, tap Install.
- To remove an app, tap it, then turn off Show App on Apple Watch.